(THIS ARTICLE IS IN DRAFT)
30 DAY VIDEO HELPFUL RESOURCES
In this article:
- Amazing resources
- YouTube channel examples
- Technology used in videos
- Other notes
- Other necessary people during this time for me
Directly related to creating videos or content
Teen YouTube Bosses!*
*Note: the term I am using here is what I'm terming them as... I do not believe they refer to themselves as "Teen YouTube Bosses"... lol... just thought that it's an important point to make. :)
For YouTube or just TONS of information for creative entrepreneurs
- Roberto Blake !!!!!!
- YouTube's Creator Academy (I have not gone through this yet... I just discovered or realized that this exists... but that's likely because all of this YouTube research is new to me.)
- Charisma on Command
YouTube channel examples
YouTube channels that I currenlty think are great examples...
- All the people and YouTube channels mentioned above.
- Doctor Mike
Technology used in videos
- Canon G7 X (I do not know how to use this camera.... I don't know how to use any camera... but I really want to learn... it's on my super long to do list! lol)
- iPhone X
Video editing software
- Day 1-2: iMac's Photo Booth app
- Day 3-4: Canon G7 X
DISCLAIMER: This article contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I may receive a small commission.
Interesting sites (will want to research later)
Random (will likely need to organize later)
- If you copy text from a YouTube video description, all links that were in that description will be pasted as a YouTube re-direct link.
OTHER NECESSARY PEOPLE DURING THIS TIME FOR ME
- OJC Astrology
- Lada Duncheva
- Numerologist (Nat's numbers | Tania Gabrielle | Kari Samuels)
- RJ Marmol
- CancerMoons Tarot
Somewhat new YouTuber's that I think are pretty cool...
- Jordan Cheyenne (single mom and YouTube creation love)
- One Big Happy Life (they are from the DC area and are attorneys... so we share law firm experience and we're in the same area! They are also genuine and completely transparent... and they love documenting which is obviously, what I love too! lol
Channeling all I've learned in... pretty much... all my life...
- Natalie C. Alexander and My Amazing Circle
- Tony Robbins
- Marie Kondo
- Jen Sincero
- Oprah's SuperSoul Sunday's